Why invest in CentralNic?
CentralNic supplies the tools for businesses to get online: domain names, hosting, websites, email, website security, brand protection and domain monetisation services.
- Total addressable market: $22 – 30 bn*;
- Strong cash conversion – services are paid in advance;
- Quality earnings – subscription services with recurring revenues;
- Organic growth: 2% (mature markets) to 10% (developing markets).
(*) William Blair equity research on GDDY, 5 October 2017.
- Proven business model – revenue multiplied more than 27-fold in five years since listing
- Recurring revenue – around 92% of revenues from subscription products
- Highly predictable renewal rates – between c.65% and c.95%
depending on segment and maturity of customer
- New revenue streams provide significant upside potential – related services such as hosting, cybersecurity and brand protection
- Near 100% cash conversion (pre-tax) – annual
subscriptions paid in advance
- Automation reduces costs by an estimated 30% compared to competitors
- Trusted by our Tier-1 client list – includes Fortune 500 companies technology giants, global brands, governments and SMBs
- Total addressable market – market for online presence services estimated to be worth $30bn, ample space to grow our businesses
- Global consolidator – global business with successful acquisition strategy in highly fragmented market
- Experienced and entrepreneurial management team – 20-year track record led by innovative team unafraid to challenge status quo
- Superior, trusted technology platforms – superior automation, speed and resiliency, zero downtime in 20+ years